Ethos project is looking for talented students and collaborators.
Join the project
Are you interested in joining the project?
We need students and open source developers with strong system skills to help us build and evaluate Ethos. See needed background.
- Jon A. Solworth, Department of Computer Science and Founding Director of Center for RITES.
- Daniel J. Bernstein, Department of Computer Science
- Vineet Menon
- Isaac Perez
- Fernando Visca
- Giovanni Gonzaga
- Manigandan Radhakrishnan, Summer 2008 (VMware/Amazon).
- W. Michael Petullo, "Rethinking Operating System Interfaces to Support Robust Network Applications", Summer 2013 (West Point)
- Satya Popuri, M.S. project, Fall 2008 (VMware)
- Prasad Patil, M.S. project, 2009
- Ashwin Ganti, M.S. project, "Strong Distributed Authentication", Fall 2009 (Google)
- Sunil Shivanand, M.S. project, "Porting Python Interpreter to Ethos" Fall 2009 (Cisco)
- Arjan Xeka, M.S. project, Spring, 2010 (Amazon)
- Wiktor Lukasik, M.S. project, "Python 2.6 on Ethos" Fall 2010
- Ameet S. Kotian, M.S. project, "Implementing a Network Stack for Ethos", Fall 2010
- Francesco Costa, M.S. project, Spring 2012 (Google)
- Andrei E. Warkentin, Spring 2008 (Microsoft/VMware)
- Andrew Trumbo
- Patrick Gavlin (Microsoft)